The following cPanel/Exim configuration will help you stopping spam in the server.
1. Login to WHM control panel
2. Goto Main >> Service Configuration >> Exim Configuration Manager
3. Enable RBL filtering by Basic Editor >> RBLs >> switch to “On” and if you like you may additional RBL from manage option.
4. Enable Sender Verification by Mail >> Sender Verification >> “On” this will check if the mail origin really exists.
5. Reject SPF failures by ACL Options >> Reject SPF failures >> “On” this will verify SPF records and if the SPF record is set to fails then the E-mails from those IPs will be rejected.
6. Home >> Server Configuration >> Tweak Settings
7. Turn “Initial default/catch-all forwarder destination” to “fail” this will fail the catch all feature to be sent to default cPanel account.
8. “Set Max hourly emails per domain” which will limit the E-mail flooding from the server(I normally set it to 70 which is good enough for a single domain for an hour).
9. Set “Maximum percentage of failed or deferred messages a domain may send per hour” everyone knows that Spam E-mails will have alot of non existing E-mail which will then be deferred so If we set this to say 50% the spamming E-mail account will be suspended temporarily if the deferred mails are above 50%.
10. Then save all the configuration this will stop most of spams in the server.
Your means of describing the whole thing in this article is actually nice, every one can easily be aware ofReplyDelete
it, Thanks a lot.
I really like what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work and coverage!ReplyDelete
Keep up the good works guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished toReplyDelete
say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
I'm now not positive where you are getting your info, however great topic. I must spend a while learning more or working out more. Thanks for wonderful information I was on the lookout for this information for my mission.ReplyDelete
I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this webpage on regular basis to take updated from newest information.ReplyDelete
Unquestionably believe that that you stated. Your favourite justification appearedReplyDelete
to be on the internet the easiest thing to consider of.
I say to you, I definitely get annoyed even as other people think about concerns that
they plainly do not realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as well as outlined out the entire thing without
having side effect , other people could take a signal. Will probably be back
to get more. Thanks
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wantedReplyDelete
to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!
Just desire to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.ReplyDelete
Hello, just wanted to tell you, I liked this blog post.ReplyDelete
It was helpful. Keep on posting!
Hello there I am so glad I found your blog page, IReplyDelete
really found you by accident, while I was searching on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and
would just like to say thanks a lot for a fantastic post
and a all round exciting blog (I also love the
theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the
minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent b.
You have made some really good points there. I looked on the web for more info about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.ReplyDelete